We are one of the largest distributors for commercial door opening products and services.
Our story begins in 1954, when Joe LaForce bought a hardware supply business in downtown Green Bay, Wisconsin. Since then we have grown to become one of the largest distributors for commercial door opening products and services. We continue to be headquartered in Green Bay, with additional locations throughout the country.
What Makes LaForce Different?
We are a solutions provider – from doors, frames and hardware to specification writing, pre-installation services, electronic security systems, LEED requirements, building specialties and fire door inspections – we do it all. We value doing things right the first time while building strong relationships with our customers.
Our team will stay with you from the beginning of the project to the very end, and will always respond to your phone call or email in a timely matter. Additionally, we have teams that specialize in specific tasks which allows for high levels of expertise and faster response times in all areas of our business and manufacturing processes.
To provide expert technical knowledge, service and door opening solutions which protect life safety and building security. We deeply value our strong relationships with business partners, clients and associates, developed through professionalism and integrity, while supporting a continuous growth culture.
We Believe In…
- Uncompromising standards and integrity that guide us to do the right thing the first time.
- Continuous improvement because we’re driven to be the best.
- Professionalism that shows even in the most difficult circumstances.
- Strong work ethic which is at the core of our company’s success.
- Employee development and wellness. We sincerely care about their well being as they are the backbone of our business.
- Community responsibility so that others can have the same opportunities we have had.
- Protecting our legacy and reputation so that we never forget our roots and what we stand for.
- Profitability, as without it we cannot carry out our mission.