Find the Right Video Surveillance System for your Business
A video surveillance system can add an additional level of security to your facility by capturing live-action video of your property which can help prevent theft, allow you to access post-incident data, and be used to monitor productivity. Video surveillance can be applied to the interior and/or exterior of a property and can be set up to monitor in multiple ways including: 24/7 monitoring, motion sensor recording, or set to specific times of the day. Video footage can be monitored live on-site, remotely, or stored to review later if needed.
We offer a wide range of video surveillance systems to fit the needs of your facility, budget, or security level:
- IP Network & Hybrid Solutions
- Small to Enterprise Video Management Systems
- Cloud Hosted Video Solutions
- Bullet, Dome, Covert, Day/Night Cameras
- Mobile Device Applications
- License Plate Recognition, Gun Shot Detection, Thermal Imaging, Forensic Searching Analytics
- Business Operations and Safety Solutions (AI): Contact Tracing, Emergency Evacuation Accountability, Occupancy Monitoring
For a full list of services and capabilities download our linecard.
You will have a personalized account manager throughout the entire project and beyond. We will take time to discuss security options, and help you make smart decisions that best fit your needs. Give us a call 1-800-236-8858 or send us an email using the form below.